Born in 1962 - Argentina
Gabriela Tolomei was born in Buenos Aires in 1962 and started her artistic education with famous painters in Argentina. This training and her talent allowed her to start a flourishing career that led her to London and New York, receiving an international and national recognition.
This artist differentiates herself with a work imbued with a spiritual philosophy that finds its origin in her personal practice of the cabal. The use of lyric abstraction allows her to explore the question of the perfect match between the colors, lines and surfaces. To reach this goal, Gabriela only uses pure and bright colors demarcated by dynamic brush strokes.
Very involved in the development of non-profit organizations, she doesn't hesitate to give a percentage of the sales of her artworks. She is particularly active in the association “Orquesta de cuerdas El Divino Niño”, that helps the children living in poverty and linked to the risks of Tucuman's province in Argentina.
Her international reputation opened her numerous doors and allowed her to exhibit at the ArtPalmBeach in 2014, the Affordable Art Fair in Mexico and in New York in 2013.
- mai 2015 Select Fair, New-York, USA
- novembre 2015 Debut Contemporary, Londres
- avril 2016 Affordable Art Fair, New York, USA
- janvier 2016 LA ART SHOW 2016, Los Angeles, USA.
- juin 2015 Debut Contemporary, Londres
- mars 2015 Debut Contemporary, Londres
- décembre 2014 Bnc Casa Batllo, Barcelona
- octobre 2014 World Wide Art, Los Angeles, USA
- octobre 2014 Human Suffering at Times of Crisis, Debut Contemporary, London
- janvier 2014 ArtPalmBeach, Palm Beach
- octobre 2013 Expo Reforma Affordable Art Fair, Colonia Juarez, Mexique
- octobre 2013 Affordable Art Fair, New-York
- octobre 2012 Affordable Art Fair, The Tunnel, New-York
- octobre 2012 Women in the Argentine Art, Cremata Gallery, Miami
- septembre 2012 ArtsD12, Contemporary Art Fair, San Diego
- mai 2012 Argentinian Art Exhibition, Redchurch St.Gallery, Londres
- mars 2012 ArteAmericas, Latin American Art Fair, Miami
- décembre 2011-mars 2012 Imperiale Art Gallery, Punta del Este, Uruguay
- septembre 2011 Affordable Art Fair, New-York
- mars 2011 ArteAmericas, Miami Beach Convention Center, Miami
Guaranteed deliveryby specialized carriers
Secure payment by credit card or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 days
The best prices Negotiated with our partner galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."