Born in 1984 - Argentina
Pedro De Matteis is a young artist, born in 1984 in Argentina, Buenos Aires.
Even when he was young, Pedro De Matteis was a prolific painter. In an unceasing manner, he is constantly on the look out for new inspirations and techniques, to create unique and original work.
Today, paintings of Pedro De Matteis stand out due to their amazing quality of portraits, as he is able to establish a duality between the body and soul of his subjects. It is impossible for his spectator to remain indifferent.
Pedro De Matteis's work has been displayed during several exhibitions in many galleries, from New York to Berlin, not to mention London and Madrid. Moreover, the artist has won several awards.
- MixArt2010. Crobar. BsAs.
- Sirviniacu. Tilcara. Jujuy
- Estudio 9 Artes. BsAs
- ProArte (mención del jurado) Estudio10
- AbonaVida. Madrid.
- El cirdo de las tapas. Madrid.
- Plot Point. Madrid
- Espacio 10. BsAs.
- Semana de la Cultura. Cabildo de Cordoba
- ProArte (1er Premio) Estudio10
- RetrointemprestivaPrematura. Universidad de Villa Mercedes. San Luis.
- Semana del Arte en Puerto Madero. GalleyNigths.
- Museo Regazzoni. BsAs.
- Al sur del sur. Arte Latinoamericano. Museo Metropolitano.
- Retroimpectiva Diletante III, individual en Arteme de Carlos Regazzoni
- Centro Dos
- Interior/Imaginario, individual CasaBrandon
- como docente en los talleres dictados en Arteme(de Carlos Regazzoni)
- AZUCAR-PopaExpress (Patio del Liceo
-AZUCARmag (Patio del Liceo)
Guaranteed deliveryby specialized carriers
Secure payment by credit card or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 days
The best prices Negotiated with our partner galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."