Born in 1968 - Belgium
Catherine Lambermont was born in Belgium, in 1968. She currently lives and works in Zurich, Switzerland.
She has been studying Photography and Painting at the Fine Arts Academy of Brussels. She worked as photo reporter for several Belgian and French magazines and as teacher of photography for the Fine Arts Academy of Namur, Belgium.
Since 1993 she exposes her artworks as solo artist in Art Galleries in Belgium, France, Italy, The Netherlands and USA.
She also participates in group shows in France and Belgium.
Currently lives and works in Zürich
- Entrez dans la danse – Artitude Gallery, Brussels
- Dormir Dessus – In Out, Pennings Gallery, Eindhoven
- Martine Ehmer Gallery, Bruxelles
- Dormir Dessus – In Out, Culture Hall of the city of Namur
- Isola, residence of artist, isola Comacina
- Translation, Jacques Franck Culture Hall, Brussels
- Huis-clos, Jacques Franck Culture Hall, Brussels
- ISELP, Translation (institut supérieur pour l’étude du langage plastique), Brussels
- BIP, Pixels of Paradise, International Biennial of photography and visual arts, Liège
- Bouteilles à la mer, Culture Hall Grand-Marchin
- Duo with Elodie Ledure Dormir Dessus, Pennings Gallery, Eindhoven
- International Biennial of Photography (BIP), Liège of photography and architecture #4, Les Espaces du Quotidien, Brussels
- Juvenal Gallery, Huy
- Détour Gallery, Jambes
- Biennial Award of the Lambert-Lecrenier Foundation, Huy
- Patrick Lecomte Award, Brussels
- Bolly-Charlier Foundation, Huy
- Isola Comacina, Italy.
Guaranteed deliveryby specialized carriers
Secure payment by credit card or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 days
The best prices Negotiated with our partner galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."