Born in 1983 - China
Mengzhi Zheng lives and works in Lyon and Paris. He graduated in Graphic Design (2006 - LISAA, Paris) and visual arts (2009/2011 - Villa Arson, Nice), and has developed a work related to questions about space and architecture. He has been invited to exhibit his works in many institutions.
The Espace Verney-Carron invited him for his first solo exhibition "New Scale" in 2015 and collaborated in the organization of his presence in the exhibition "Le Parfait Flâneur" by Palais de Tokyo and "Passage" at the 13th Biennial of Contemporary Art of Lyon.
Mengzhi Zheng, whose work is intrinsically linked to the city, won several competitions for the realization of works in the public space (ERDF headquarters at La Defense, renovation of the Parc des Halles in Lyon).
- New Scale 27/05 > 31/08/15 - Espace Verney-Carron, Lyon
Commissariat : Alexis Jakubowicz
- Le parfait flâneur 10/09 > 04/10/15 - Halle Girard, Palais de Tokyo, Lyon
Commissariat : Hilde Teerlink
- Passage 08/08 > 27/09/15 - La Capitainerie, Lyon
Commissariat : Isabelle Bertolotti et Ilina Koralova
- Cosmic Players 01/09 > 22/09/14
Galerie Martine et Thibault de la Châtre
Commissariat : Basserode
- Cruel Sporting 30/11/13 > 28/02/14
- EX 15 > 24/06/2013 - Espace des arts sans frontière, Paris
- Shipping Paradise 18/04 > 11/05/13 - Cité Internationale des Arts, Paris
Exposition du collectif FrenchFries
- Banalités curieuses 23/09 > 15/10/11 - Galerie Immanence, Paris
Commissariat : DuCygne
- Demain, c’est loin 24/06 > 09/10/2011, Exposition des diplômés 2011
Villa Arson + Galerie de la Marine, quai des États-Unis, Nice
- 320m2 24/05/10 - galerie d'essai, Villa Arson, Nice
- Rundgang 2010 12/02 > 14/02/10 - Städelschule, Daimlerstraße 32-36,
- Les traits noirs De Moo Chew Wong et ses invités 16/10 > 24/01/09
au Musée des Beaux arts de Nice
Deliveries guaranteedby specialised carriers
Secure payment by credit card, paypal or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 business days
The best prices Negotiated with our partnered galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."