Born in 1960 - France
Sculptor and ceramic artist Marie-Laure Gérard-Becuwe lives and works between Gordes (Vaucluse) and Paris. She studied at the ESAG Penninghen.
She went back to her sculpture practice after a break, taking courses at the Beaux-Arts in Paris and with sculptors Dominique Vial and Jonathan Hirschfeld. MLGB took inspiration from the dances and robes of Buddhist monks she met during her trips to Asia, and more recently started depicting in her works characters close to her personal universe.
Marie-Laure Gérard-Becuwe's sculptures are small anecdotes drawn from our contemporary world and everyday life. Her universe is symbolic and poetic. Her characters speak of our emotions, of instnts in life that give us pleasure or grief.
- Galerie François Giraudeau - Les Portes en Ré
- Galerie Art & Context 101 - Bâle - Suisse
- Avril : Vivart à Lyon
- Mai : Les Moulins Albigeois - Albi
- Juin : Galerie Nabokov - Paris
- Montreux Art Gallery - Montreux - Suisse
- Juin : Le musée du Tirebouchon - Ménerbes
- Galerie la Boucherie - Saint Briac
- Septembre : exposition dans les jardins de l’abbaye du Fort Saint André.
- Mars : SIAC Marseille
- Août : Galerie Trans’Art - Cogolin
- Septembre : Groupe Ofi - Paris
Follow Marie-Laure Gérard-Becuwe ! Receive by email the new artworks of the artist.
Guaranteed deliveryby specialized carriers
Secure payment by credit card or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 days
The best prices Negotiated with our partner galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."