Born in 1970 - France
Fre?de?ric Garnier was born in 1970 in Troyes. All his really protean creations stage our questioning on the human existence. Its beginning and its term. Its meaning. What we name collectively "After". Then what survives us is born, takes place in memoirs, "tracks of life".
Visual artist, he expresses himself through numerous mediums: sculpture, installation, photo, video and drawings. His reflections concentrate on the object, which makes link between the human being and the world. By using materials of our time (foil blanket, cement, plexiglasse), it anchors its works in our period. They crystallize questionings in the intimate and universal echos.
- Impact II, Troyes, 2015
- Impact, 3 installations, 3 spaces, curated by Franc?oise Mittelette, Reims, 2014.
- Jump, galerie Ge?raldine Banier, Paris, juin 2012
- Ce qu’est la vie, Chapelle des Je?suites, Reims, 2011
- Semaine du son, conservatoire Marcel Landowski, Troyes, 2011
- After, Espace Canopy, Paris, octobre 2010
- Fre?de?ric Garnier, Centre d’art contemporain Passages,
curated by Eric Fournel, Troyes, 2009
- public order, nouvel Ho?tel de Police a? Troyes, 2009
- edition sponsorship, ORCCA, 2009
- installation sponsorship, DRAC Champagne-Ardenne, 2004
- L’effet papillon, exhibition catalog, Galerie Ge?raldine Banier, 2014
- Fre?de?ric Garnier, E.Fournel,CAC Passages, Troyes 2009
- Manifestazoone, exhibition catalog, Cune?o, Italy, 2009
- Ou? est le bonheur ?, stosswihr, 2008
- catalogue, Mac Paris, 2008
- Gourmandise, atelier d’Estienne, 2007
- Et pourtant, Centre d’art La Porcherie, Me?ne?treux le Pitois, 2014
- L’effet Papillon, Galerie Ge?raldine Banier, Paris, 2014
- Les mondes perdus, Bizarro II, Galerie Ge?raldine Banier, Paris 2013 - Rose me tender, Galerie Ge?raldine Banier, 2013
- Mon Oeil,Viry Chatillon, 2013
- de?fi expo, Paris, mars 2012.
- La grande expo, Troyes, octobre 2012.
- Bizarro I, Galerie Ge?raldine Banier, 2012
- Un train peut en cacher un autre, 10 artists answered to Lapse of by Se?bastien Gouju, Rouen, 2012 (curated by la Ruche)
- NineEleven, Mathilde Hatzenberger gallery, Bruxelles, 2011
- Nuit des muse?es, Muse?e du Touquet, 2010
- Manifestazoone, Cune?o, Italy, 2009
- Le la?cher, Valenciennes, 2009
- Festival Radio libertaire, Paris, 2009
- Mon oeil, Viry-Cha?tillon, 2009
- La crise, La ge?ne?rale de manufacture, Se?vres, 2009
- Mac 2000, Paris, 2008
- Palais de Tokyo / selection by the assorciation for art centers development, Paris, 2008
- Espace d’art contemporain / atelier d’Estienne, Pont-Scorff, 2007 - Salon jeune cre?ation contemporaine de Montrouge, 2006
Follow Frédéric Garnier ! Receive by email the new artworks of the artist.
Guaranteed deliveryby specialized carriers
Secure payment by credit card or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 open days
The best prices Negotiated with our partner galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."