Born in 1979 - France
Sandra Matamoros is a French photographer, born in 1979.
Sandra Matamoros studied at the École Nationale Supérieure des Arts Décoratifs (ENSAD). During her studies, she tried out various practices such as graphic design, photography and cinema.
Sandra Matamoros who is on the constant look out for images that can portray emotions without words, finds her inspiration in cinema. Her aim is to glorify the trivial. By revealing tiny fragments of the world, Sandra wants to prove to us, that we are surrounded by poetry.
She's inspired by her environment, Sandra likes to combine cinema and photography, as they inspire one another.
Sandra Matamoros's works have been presented in several Parisian institutions, such as Palais de Tokyo, Compagnie Française de l'Orient et de la Chine in 2013, not to mention the « La Republic Gallery »
She also made various short films and clips, which were rewarded during many festivals.
- L’ARCHITECTURE DU BONJEUR,COLLECTIVE EXHIBITION, GALERIE DUO?, PARIS, curator Point contemporain
- LA VILLE CONTINENT, omni galerie, paris, curator VALDAN
- Sortie du Livre « ISSUE DE SECOURS »
- TRAVERSÉE DE LA VILLE, COLLECTIVE EXHIBITION, GALERIE DUÖ, PARIS, Curator VALDAN
- SUR NOS MURS, galerie Association d’idées, MARSEILLE, Curator VALDAN
- ART IS HOPE, COLLECTIVE EXHIBITION, Commissaire d’exposition Laurent Marty Be my Guest, PALAIS DE TOKYO, PARIS
- VOYAGE INTIME, COLLECTIVE EXHIBITION, OFF DE LA BIENNALE DE LYON, FRANCE
- SURF’S UP VIDÉO, CUTLOG, FILMS D’ARTISTES, OFF DE LA FIAC! 2013, PARIS
- RÉSIDENCE D’ARTISTE AUX BAINS DOUCHES, GALERIE MAGDA DANYSZ, PARIS
- TRIPTYQUES, GALERIE DEROUILLON (ANCIENNEMENT REPUBLIC GALLERY), PARIS
- LE ROUGE ÇA PORTE BONHEUR, CFOC (Cie Française de l’Orient et de la Chine), commissaire d’exposition Nathalie Zaquin Boulakia, PARIS
- LA NUIT DU TRAIN AU CINÉMA, MARSEILLE CAPITALE EUROPÉENNE DE LA CULTURE, FRANCE
- WINDOWS 8, CREATIVE GALLERY, COLLECTIVE EXHIBITION, PALAIS DE TOKYO, PARIS
- LES NUITS DE LA ROQUETTE, RENCONTRES PHOTOGRAPHIQUES D’ARLES, FRANCE
- 700 MILES, REGARDS VERS UN AILLEURS, commissaire d’exposition Nathalie Marchal, LE CLOÎTRE OUVERT, PARIS
Follow Sandra Matamoros ! Receive by email the new artworks of the artist.
Guaranteed deliveryby specialized carriers
Secure payment by credit card or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 days
The best prices Negotiated with our partner galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."