Born in 1961 - France
Laetitia de Gaulle, painter, artist
Creative for over 20 years, she practices a variety of techniques, according to his inspiration. Painter, collage artist, she created the universe.
Her artistic approach is guided by the paths of life. It creates very dreamlike universe where everyone can enter and get lost, telling the stories that match him. Its color is his inner world, it illuminates his work and gives it its specificity.
For several years, she dresses and gives life to life-size animals, molded resin. Trained at the Ecole Boulle, applied art school in Paris, she had the chance to approach the most varied creative techniques and to combine his creativity a range of comprehensive skills in visual arts, history art and interior design.
• In 2015: Galerie Espace Kameleon (Paris XIV,
• Château de Beaucamps le Jeune (80) France
• December 2015 at the Château de Belleville, Chevreuse Valley.
• Biennial arts, Lillartist Gallery from 1 to December 14, 2015
• New York: Soho gallery in April 2015
• Since 2002, I have exhibited in Paris in galleries and in companies in Europe.
• I am exposed in the Gallery Online Canvas White, from Montreal (Canada)
• Little Van Gohg Gallery touring exhibition in Europe in companies (10 paintings)
Follow Laëtitia de Gaulle ! Receive by email the new artworks of the artist.
Guaranteed deliveryby specialized carriers
Secure payment by credit card or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 days
The best prices Negotiated with our partner galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."