Born in 1973 - France
Ender was born in 1973, he lives and works in Paris. Professional actor for more than 25 years, inquiring about art in general terms, he starts pasting up his stencils on parisian walls in 2008.
He acts as a film director when pasting up on the walls of Paris, Rome, Marseille, Strasbourg, Venice or Florence, making sure the stencil and the wall onto which it is pasted can have a proper dialogue and above all, that the viewers get into the conversation.
At the beginning, the serie Les Mariolles, depicting playful and insolent kids pulling out their tongs to passers-by, will be followed by the serie showing gargoyles, and mythological characters as well as angels. The common ground to all these favored themes lies in the will to borrow classical themes and integrate them into modern times, angels landing on our walls naturally wear hoodies.
Ender’s studio work is now shown in different galleries in Paris, Nice, Marseille and Strasbourg. He participated twice in the festival international d'art contemporain des Alpilles.
Mentionned in a dozen books dealing with urban art, he’s one of the few french artist in the « Planet Banksy book edited in the United States in 2014.
Ender’s monographie « Ender, la comédie urbaine », prefaced by Jef Aérosol, was published in the Opus Delits collection in 2013
- 2016 Le cabinet d'amateur, Paris
- 2015 GCA Gallery, Nice
- 2015 Galerie le cabinet d'amateur, Paris, Vis à vis
- 2014 Galerie la Popartiserie, Strasbourg : Faces cachées
- 2014 Galerie Saint Laurent, Marseille : Marseille Street Art Show
- 2013 Cabinet d'amateur,Paris, Ender, Anges et Démons
- 2013 Opus délits show, Espace Cardin, Paris
- 2012 Festival d'art contemporain des Alpilles, A-Part, St Rémy de Provence
- 2012 Galerie Nathalie Béreau, Chinon (37) : Tout un cinéma
- 2010 Galerie ligne 13, Paris : Autoportraits et portraits de maîtres
33 x 50 Cm
Guaranteed deliveryby specialized carriers
Secure payment by credit card or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 days
The best prices Negotiated with our partner galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."