Nella Buscot is a French sculptor.
Nella Buscot was born in a family of artist. She practices painting since childhood and developed her own personal style.
However, Nella Buscot chose to study pharmaceutics at the Faculty of Pharmacy of Montpellier, specializing in hearing aids, which was the subject of her thesis as well. She started her career as a writer at "Pharmaceutical News."
It was not until the birth of her son that the artist felt the need to create again, it was then that she discovered sculpture. Self-taught the artist experiments inspired by the art of the nineteenth century by the work of artist such as Jean Baptiste Carpeaux, Antonin Injalbert and Jules Dalou. She let herself be carried away by this new passion and gave up painting as well as the pharmaceutical world.
Nella Buscot has made several sculptures for municipalities such as Marianne's busts or a series of sculptures about the abolition of slavery. Her exhibitions in France are often followed by the media.
- 2008 - 2016 : Galerie NEEL, Paris & Cannes.
- 2016 : Sculpture Bas-relief en mémoire du père Brocardi, Béziers
- 2015 : Sculpture "Sur le chemin de l'école", Le Crès
- 2014 : Sculpture "L'Espoir" : sculpture monumentale à Palavas-les Flots
- 2010 - 2016 : Galerie Le Passage de la Cadène, Saint-Emilion.
- 2007 - 2008 : Galerie Regards, Saint-Paul de Vence.
- 2006 : Hôtel de l'Agglomération de Montpellier (exposition personnelle).
- 2004 : Castelnau-le-Lez (exposition personnelle)
- 2004 : Vendargues (exposition).
- 1998 : Hôtel de Région de Montpellier (exposition personnelle).
- 1997 : Printemps Français de Munich, Allemagne).
Follow Nella Buscot ! Receive by email the new artworks of the artist.
Guaranteed deliveryby specialized carriers
Secure payment by credit card or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 open days
The best prices Negotiated with our partner galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"I have always been passionate about art but I find myself lacking time to visit art galleries. Artsper allows me to develop my own collection easily."