Born in 1953 - France
Born in 1953, Ariel Gingembre is a French artist.
Ariel Gingembre did architect training at Ecole Camondo, and then studied art history at Université de Nanterre. She left to discover the world and its cultures, and traveled to the United States, Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras and Turkey.
Ariel Ginger began work on panoramic scenery and textile designs, her trip to Italy led her towards engraving and therefore creating her first digital drawings.
Since 2000, she has begun working with graphics and has created her first photos and digital collages.
Ariel Gingembre is a multidisciplinary artist, who likes to tell delicate and short-lived tales.
Since 1980, Ariel Gingembre has been displaying her work during group and solo exhibitions.
- 2015 - Salon DDessin stand Bab’s Galerie, Paris
- 2014 - Salon DDessin stand Bab’s Galerie, Paris
- 2013 - Bab’s Galerie, Bagnolet. Dessins et estampes numériques
- 2011/2012 - Galerie Goutte de terre, Paris. Fukushima, estampes numériques
Avec le Génie de la Bastille :
- 2014 - Jardins intérieurs dans le cadre du Génie des jardins
- 2014 - Utopia Cité internationale des arts, Paris
- 2011 - Design Bastille Center, Paris, Exposition thématique : Mémoires industrielles
La Maison des Métallos, traces de mémoire familiale
- 2009 - Design Bastille Center, Paris. Géographie urbaine, dessins
- 2000 - Échange Paris/Berlin, Les grotesques, dessins
- 1999 et 1996 - Portes ouvertes du Génie, rue de Charonne, Paris
- 2013 - Salon DDessin à l’atelier Richelieu, Paris
- 1992 - 49e Salon des Réalités nouvelles, Paris
- 1983 - Estampes du Rhin, Strasbourg
- 1980 - Salon de la Jeune Peinture, Paris
- 1998 - Ministère des finances, Paris Bercy
- 1996 - Chez le Docteur Haffen, Paris
- 1994 - Maison Mansart, Paris
Follow Ariel Gingembre ! Receive by email the new artworks of the artist.
Guaranteed deliveryby specialized carriers
Secure payment by credit card or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 open days
The best prices Negotiated with our partner galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."