Born in 1967 - France
Hervé Dunoyer is a French photographer, born in 1967.
He mostly lived for his passion namely travels and landscape photography, while traveling from the arctic to the antarctic. Gradually, he lets go of the beauty provided by nature and turns towards the beauty of a body and devotes himself to fashion.
A fashion photographer, this is his new vocation. He discovers a talent which surpasses his expectations. He feels comfortable while taking pictures of models, he is able to capture their looks and individuality.
He has a pure and sophisticated styled and this brings him fulfillment, and takes the Hollywood cinema of the 40's and 50's as his example. Through his photos, he is able to create an ode to femininity.
His work was mainly published in famous fashion magazines like Elle in France, Germany and Brazil, not to mention Cosmopolitan and Marie Claire.
- Affordable Art Fair, New York (2016)
- Festival International de la Photo de Mode et Beauté de Cannes - France (2013 à 2015)
- Premier Salon Exposition & Ventes de Photographies de Mode - Paris - France (2014)
- Photos de Mode Foire Internationale de Dubaï - Emirats (2014)
- Centre Culturel Paris 6 ème - France (2009)
- Festival International de la Photo de Bièvres - France (2008)
Guaranteed deliveryby specialized carriers
Secure payment by credit card or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 days
The best prices Negotiated with our partner galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."