Born in 1977 - France
1999: National diploma of Plastic Arts, Villa Arson, Nice.
2001: Higher National diploma of Plastic Expression, Villa Arson, Nice.
2004: Prize-winner of the Young Creators AAF competition.
January 2009: Prize of the discovery House and Object
2011: Prize-winner of the 57th international competition of Contemporary Ceramic of Faenza (Italy).
Charlotte FALCINI or The praise of the couple "physical attraction, fatal attraction ".
Let’s go directly to what constitutes the fundamental originality of Charlotte FALCINI’s work, creator of ceramic unique artworks. She uses the technique of earthenware nériage or of mixed clays and installs her sculptures on the couple principle. Each creation is composed by 2 parts fitted together without being soldered.
This permits to associate or dissociate the 2 elements of the work and some people would see the metaphor of the functioning of a couple or the direct hold of the sculptor with a particularly required material (earthenware) with which she enters into a fusional relationship.
• Galerie Artes, Troyes, France (2014-2013-2012-2011-2010)
• Galerie Evelyne Heno, Paris, France (2011)
• Céramique 14, Paris, France (2011)
• Salon de la Céramique d’art contemporaine, Paris, France (2011)
• Musée International de Céramique, Faenza, Italie (2011)
• 7èmeBiennale Internationale de la Céramique, Steenwerck, France (2011)
• Espalion, France (2010)
• Hôtel des ventes, Villefranche, France (2010)
• Maison & Objet, Paris, France (2010-2009-2008-2007-2006-2005)
• Talents Scribe, Ateliers d’Art de France, Paris (2010)
• Ateliers d’Art de France, Maison & Objet, Paris, France (2009)
• Salon de la faïence, Apt, France (2009-2008-2007)
• Galerie Talbot, Paris, France (2008)
• Marseille, France (2008)
• Lyon, France (2008-2005)
• Conciergerie de la Cité Internationale, Lyon, France (2008)
• Ceramics Park Mino, Japon (2008)
• Viaduc des Arts, Paris, France (2008)
• Drouot Richelieu, Paris, France (2008)
• Biennale Internationale de l’Objet d’Art, Saint-Etienne, France (2007)
• Galerie Visken, Lyon, France (2007)
• Aix en Provence, France (2007)
• Galerie Anagama, Saint Germain en Laye, France (2007-2006)
• Premiers Feux, Troyes, France (2006-2005)
• Halle aux Grains, Issoire, France (2006)
• Guyancourt, France (2006)
• Printemps, Lyon, France (2006)
• Château de Lorette, Saint Genis Laval, France (2005)
• Maison d’Art Contemporain, Perouges, France (2004)
• Galerie Roger Tator, Lyon, France (2003)
• Biennale d’Art Contemporain, I.D.E.T.H., Lyon, France (2003)
• Musée des Beaux Arts, Palais Saint Pierre, Lyon, France (2003)
• Emmaüs, Nice, France (2001)
• Villa Arson, Centre National d’Art Contemporain, Nice, France (2001)
Follow Charlotte Falcini ! Receive by email the new artworks of the artist.
Guaranteed deliveryby specialized carriers
Secure payment by credit card or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 open days
The best prices Negotiated with our partner galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"I have always been passionate about art but I find myself lacking time to visit art galleries. Artsper allows me to develop my own collection easily."