Born in 1977 - France
Charlotte Falcini is a French artist born in Paris.
He graduated from the Vila Arson art school in Nice, Charlotte Falcini gives a sort of freshness to the ceramic creation. His refined and light sculptures give us a contemporary vision of this traditional art.
Composed of two elements, Charlotte Falcini's pieces are like autonomous entities that play with each other in a game of attraction and balance, the same way that a physical attraction. the link between them is the immaterial that exist due to their magnetism.
Cavities and volutes give his paintings a certain grace, supported by a refined harmony. The shapes are clear and limpid inciting to their contemplation.
Charlotte Falcini was participant of the competition Young Artists AFF in 2004, she won the prize of the "Decouverte Maison & Object" in January 2009 and participated at the International contemporary ceramics contest in 2001 in Faenza, Italy.
• Galerie Artes, Troyes, France (2014-2013-2012-2011-2010)
• Galerie Evelyne Heno, Paris, France (2011)
• Céramique 14, Paris, France (2011)
• Salon de la Céramique d’art contemporaine, Paris, France (2011)
• Musée International de Céramique, Faenza, Italie (2011)
• 7èmeBiennale Internationale de la Céramique, Steenwerck, France (2011)
• Espalion, France (2010)
• Hôtel des ventes, Villefranche, France (2010)
• Maison & Objet, Paris, France (2010-2009-2008-2007-2006-2005)
• Talents Scribe, Ateliers d’Art de France, Paris (2010)
• Ateliers d’Art de France, Maison & Objet, Paris, France (2009)
• Salon de la faïence, Apt, France (2009-2008-2007)
• Galerie Talbot, Paris, France (2008)
• Marseille, France (2008)
• Lyon, France (2008-2005)
• Conciergerie de la Cité Internationale, Lyon, France (2008)
• Ceramics Park Mino, Japon (2008)
• Viaduc des Arts, Paris, France (2008)
• Drouot Richelieu, Paris, France (2008)
• Biennale Internationale de l’Objet d’Art, Saint-Etienne, France (2007)
• Galerie Visken, Lyon, France (2007)
• Aix en Provence, France (2007)
• Galerie Anagama, Saint Germain en Laye, France (2007-2006)
• Premiers Feux, Troyes, France (2006-2005)
• Halle aux Grains, Issoire, France (2006)
• Guyancourt, France (2006)
• Printemps, Lyon, France (2006)
• Château de Lorette, Saint Genis Laval, France (2005)
• Maison d’Art Contemporain, Perouges, France (2004)
• Galerie Roger Tator, Lyon, France (2003)
• Biennale d’Art Contemporain, I.D.E.T.H., Lyon, France (2003)
• Musée des Beaux Arts, Palais Saint Pierre, Lyon, France (2003)
• Emmaüs, Nice, France (2001)
• Villa Arson, Centre National d’Art Contemporain, Nice, France (2001)
Deliveries guaranteedby specialised carriers
Secure payment by credit card, paypal or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 business days
The best prices Negotiated with our partnered galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."