Born in 1987 - Italy
Roberto Ciredz is an Italian artist.
He studied graphic design and obtained a master's degree in Boulogne.
Roberto Ciredz's work depicts a successions of fine lines, giving the illusion of creating something solid, resembling a sculpture made on paper. His minimalist aesthetics manages to create compositions that have a simple and refined appearance , however its creative process is complex.
The composition represents what seems to be undulations, waves or gorges leading to an abyss. Directly inspired by topographical maps or by linear diagrams, the artist plays with a palette of grays to reinforce the effect of of the material and to play with the shadows.
• Apertura group show, Minigalerie, Amsterdam (Pays-Bas), 2014
• Viavai Group Show 2, DonGallery, Milan (Italie), 2015
• Un Dessin est Beau si la Ligne est Vivante, Le Pilori, Niort (France), 2015
• Becoming Marni, 56e Biennale Venise, Abbazia di San Gregorio, Italie, 2015
• 10 Asalto Festival Group show, History Museum of Zaragoza Zaragoza, Espagne, 2015
Guaranteed deliveryby specialized carriers
Secure payment by credit card or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 days
The best prices Negotiated with our partner galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."