Born in 1981 - Jordan
biography under completion
A Jordanian artist born in Fuheis in 1981, he studied fine arts at the Jordan University and received his masters from the Al Balqa University with a focus on Islamic Art.
Fadi’s art is linear in style; he allows his brush stroke to flow and manipulates his brush strokes freely allowing the line to turn into itself into a final painting.
Fadi has been influenced by famous regional artists; Hussein Bakeer, George Bahjouri and Fargali Abdul latif. His work also shows clear Byzantine and Sufism inspiration.His work as described by art critique, Ica Wahbeh; “Parallel lines flow seamlessly, seem to run to infinity, as they should, but then, defying laws of physics, bend ever so slightly, to create curves and domes, rounded lips emitting sounds or decorating curlicues. They generate endearing people and tableaux, life and movement, sound and smell.
Derived from the spirituality of Islamic art, the geometrical sharpness of lines meeting at acute angles is softened by Fadi who listens to music while working, often creating a world of music himself.
Iconic regional singers – Umm Kalthoum, Asmahan, Fairouz – back-up artists and instrument-plucking musicians populate his paintings…”
2015 /Solo exhibition :at Wadi Finan Art Gallery /AlBareh Art Gallery, Adliya | Kingdom of Bahrain.
2015/ group participation presented by wadi Finan Art Gallery , third edition of at ART15 London ,Olympia, London.
2015/group participation presented by wadi Finan Art Gallery , representing the Contemporary Art of Jordan.Museum of Contemporary Art Yinchuan, China.
2014/solo exhibition at Gallery xol ,Baltimore-usa.
2011/ art and love exhibition at rowaq albalqaa Gallery, amman-Jordan.
2012/ solo exhibition at Wadi Finan Art Gallery,Amman- Jordan.
2008/ Solo Exhibition at Rowaq Al-Balqa Art Gallery, Aqaba-Jordan.
• 2007/ Solo Exhibition at zara gallery,Amman-Jordan.
• August, 2006/ Solo Exhibition “Um-Kalthoum sings Petra”.
In the memorial of the great Egyptian singer “Um-Kalthoum” relating her greatness to the Ideality of Architecture in the Nabatean piece of Art “Petra”. Zara Gallery,
• March,2006/ Solo exhibition at Ishtar Gallery
Damascus – Syria.
• 2004/ solo exhibition at Orient Gallery,
• 2003/ solo exhibition at Orient Gallery,
• 1996/ solo exhibition at Rowaq Al-Balqa Art Gallery, Fuhies-Jordan.
• 2010/ Grope exhibitions and Book Lunching - Petra , Amman
• 2008/ Grope exhibitions and Book Lunching – Train Passed ( Hijazi railway satiation ) , amman
• 2007/ Grope exhibitions in the Ministry of culture gallery, Algeria
• August ,2010/ Organizer and participant at the 3rd Symposium of Rowaq Al-Balqa,
• August ,2009/ Organizer and participant at the 2nd Symposium of Rowaq Al-Balqa,
• February,2008/ Organizer and participant at the first Symposium of Rowaq Al-Balqa, the 10th Symposium for European Artists
• December,2006/ Group exhibition at Emirates Palace Hotel
Abu Dhabi, UAE.
• 2005/ Group exhibition in the French Educational institute.
• 2002/ Group exhibition in Blue Fig.
• 2005/ Directing a graphical movie about village of Shatana-Jordan
• 2006/ Director Assistant in two documental movies produced by Greater Amman Municipality.
• From Amman-Nabil Anani.
• In Amman-George Bhagory.
• 2006/ Design and Paintings display of Calendar for Pharma international Company, Jordan.
• 2006/ Design of Calendar and Logo for Al-Rafidain Company, Jordan.
• Design and paint other media projects.
Education 2009 – 2011 World Islamic Sciences & Education University
MA – Islamic Art.
2002 - 2006 University of Jordan Amman, Jordan
Graduate student, Visual Art.
2002 Latin School Fuhies, Jordan
High School “Tawjihi” Scientific Certificate
• 2009 – Present/ Lecturer, Al-Balqa Applied Uni.
• 2008 / Art teacher for I.B programs, Oriental school
• 2006 - 2009/ creative director, Rowaq Al-Balqa Foundation for Arts Fuhies-Jordan.
• 2007-2008/ Teacher Assistant - Graphic department , AAU Uni. Al-Salt-Jordan.
• 2005 –2006/ Training manager, Al-Rowaq Art Gallery, Fuhies-Jordan.
• 2001 – Present/ partner and artist, Al-Rowaq Art Gallery, Fuhies-Jordan
Deliveries guaranteedby specialised carriers
Secure payment by credit card, paypal or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 business days
The best prices Negotiated with our partnered galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."