Born in 1979 - Macedonia
Lepa Georgievska is a Macedonian photographer, born in 1979.
Lepa graduated from the Italian institute of photography in Milan, she has been working between Milan, London and Singapore since 2010.
During her graduation years, Lepa got the chance to work with the Piccolo Teatro de Milan, where she created a series of actor portraits, who studied in this famous Milanese Academy.
Lepa Georgievska often does portrait work or fashion photography, demonstrating her passion for people's charisma and for arts and entertainment.
Lepa's photos have been displayed in several magazines in London and abroad.
- September2015, “BANGKOK BEAUTIES”, YeanakArt Villa Gallery, Bangkok, Thailand (solo exhibition)
- September 2012, “TABOOSCRIPT”, Gedok Gallery, Stuttgart, Germany (group exhibition)
- September 2011, “URBAN HEROINES”, Damar, Skopje, Macedonia (solo exhi-bition)
- February/March 2010 “TABOOSCRIPT”, KArton Gallery, Budapest, Hungary (group exhibition)
- April 2010, “TABOOSCRIPT”, The Fridge Gallery, Sofia, Bulgaria (group exhibi-tion)
- March 2010, “TABOOSCRIPT”, CK Gallery, Skopje, Macedonia (group exhibi-tion)
- November 2010, “FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY AND ART”, Mala Stanica Gallery, Skopje, Macedonia (group exhibition).
Follow Lepa Georgievska ! Receive by email the new artworks of the artist.
Guaranteed deliveryby specialized carriers
Secure payment by credit card or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 days
The best prices Negotiated with our partner galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."