Born in 1976 - United Kingdom
Rachel Wickremer, born 1976 in Buckinghamshire, is a Canterbury based painter known for her colourful work exploring the relationship between the maker and the prefabricated, she is interested in lines, pattern and the space in-between.
Her process involves injecting manufactured polycarbonate sheets with acrylic paints which are then repetitively drawn onto to obtain a depth of line and dramatically altering the initial tone of the painting.
- 2014 : ‘Tenth Anniversary Group Show’: Stark Gallery Canterbury.
- 2014 : ‘Thanet Open’: UpdownGallery Ramsgate.
- 2014 : ‘A Fine line’ Sevenoaks Kaleidoscope Gallery.
- 2013 : ‘Winter Exhibition’: Store Street Gallery, London.
- 2013 : ‘Ludlow Open’: Ludlow, Shropshire.
- 2013 : ‘Hot-One-Hundred’: Schwartz Gallery, London.
- 2013 : ’Work-Space’: Herbert Read Gallery, Canterbury.
- 2012 : ‘Departure’: Sidney Cooper Gallery, Canterbury.
- 2012 : ‘Between Things’: Pie Factory, Margate.
- 2014 : Affordable Art Fair New York, Represented by Store Street Gallery, London
- 2014 : Affordable Art Fair London, Represented by Store Street Gallery, London
- 2014 : Affordable Art Fair Brussels, Represented by Store Street Gallery, London
- 2013 : Affordable Art Fair Seattle, Represented by Store Street Gallery, London
- 2013 : Affordable Art Fair New York, Represented by Store Street Gallery, London
33 x 50 Cm
Guaranteed deliveryby specialized carriers
Secure payment by credit card or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 days
The best prices Negotiated with our partner galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."