From February, 27 to April, 13 2016
For its twenty-second exhibition AKIZA - The Gallery receives the duet NOTY and AROZ (and their guests).
NOTY and AROZ created surprising pop masks in the stencil which appear lately on every street corner of Paris.
They form the Mythologeny series, where a masked character chosen in the geek culture, resonates with ethnic patterns.
The first season with these 5 masks will be complete in this first solo show.
You already know :
• GeronIron : Iron Man with Amerindian patterns.
• El Murciélago : Batman in Día de los Muertos mood.
• Stär Shivår : a Star War Troopers with Hindu patterns.
• Screamses II : the killer of Scream in ancient Egypt mood.
You will discover THE FIFTH... What character? What traditional patterns? since the preview date at Akiza gallery.
AKIZA and the duet NOTY & AROZ will present
• 5 masks in 3D version, prodigious wooden sculptures with a hundred different elements painted with stencil on each.
• Their original stencils having served for painting all those who went to the street.
• Wood versions around "Murciélago" (Batman in Día de los Muertos mood) with two anti-collaborations.
... and a beautiful series of collaborations with :
• AKIZA (black & white - street art)
• AWA (tatoo - street art)
• FULL MANO (contemporary embroidery)
• ITCHI (collages)
• JEAN-FRANÇOIS B (dark art)
• LORD URB1 (abstract graff)
• MATHILDE MERCIER (graphic arts)
• ROBERT BEVERLY HILLS (sewing)
• SMOT (contemporary engraving - street art)
• TRËZ (dark art).
Deliveries guaranteedby specialised carriers
Secure payment by credit card, paypal or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 business days
The best prices Negotiated with our partnered galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."