Born in 1984 - Australia
Stephanie Nelson Naparrurla is a Yuendumu painter (Australia).Read more
• Parcours des mondes, Arts d’Australie • Stéphane Jacob, Paris
• Art Elysées, Arts d’Australie • Stéphane Jacob, Paris
• Worawa College Exhibition, Healesville, Australie
• Songlines, La Fontaine Centre of Contemporary Art, Royaume de Bahreïn
• Artitja Fine Art Exhibition, Perth, Australie
• Parcours des Mondes, Arts d’Australie • Stéphane Jacob, Paris
• SIPA, Seoul International Print, Photo & Edition Works Art Fair, Southern Exchange, Corée du Sud
• Yuendumu & Kimberley – Twin Indigenous Show, United Gallery, Sydney
• Aboriginal Printmakers Northern Territory & Queensland, Framed Gallery, Darwin
Deliveries guaranteedby specialised carriers
Secure payment by credit card, paypal or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 business days
The best prices Negotiated with our partnered galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."