Born in 1987 - Belgium
Greg Dass is a Belgian artist born in 1987. He has a degree in communications and learned several techniques of creation autodidactically ranging from painting to sculpture.
However it was collage the technique that he prefered for his artistic practice, concretely, by juxtaposing different elements, or figures following a more pictorial approach.
His artistic career resembles a lot the work of Pablo Picasso and George Braque, and he transcribes his thoughs in a wide variety of mediums from painting to sculpture, from monotype to engraving. Patterns and references from the underground scene are superimposed wiith stylistic shortcuts.
His work has been exhibited in several solo and group exhibitions in Belgium.
• Anartist Collective, Le Cercle des Voyageurs, Bruxelles, 2015
• 220 Collectif, Festival Art Contemporain, Lavaux Sainte Anne, 2015
• Exposition collective de Gravures, Ecole des Arts d’Anderlecht, 2014
• 220 Collectif : ‘Les choses muettes’, Archiraar Galery , Bruxelles, 2013
• 220 Collectif , Le Réservoir, Châlon-sur-Soâne, 2012
• Behaviart Festival, La tentation, Présentation de Collages, Bruxelles, 2013
• Museum Night Fever, Musée des Sciences Naturelles, 2014
• Le Kabinet d’Estampes, Galerie le Kabinet, Bruxelles, 2014
• Maison de la Laïcité, Anderlecht (BXL), Sélectionné par l’Ecole des Arts d’Anderlecht pour une exposition collective de Gravures, 2015
• Qui dit mieux ?, Bruxelles/Mons/Liège, Présentation de la série de dessins ‘Circonvolution’, oeuvre sélectionnée pour faire la couverture du catalogue de l’exposition, 2015
Deliveries guaranteedby specialised carriers
Secure payment by credit card, paypal or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 business days
The best prices Negotiated with our partnered galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."