Born in 1985 - France
Benjamin Ottoz is a French artist born in 1985. He graduated from the School of Fine Arts of Nantes.
His work was defined by sculpture before relating to images. He crumples the paper to give shape to his pieces, giving them a sculptural aspect in three dimensions. He then projects a veil of paint that clings to the unevenness created by the crumpling of the paper.
It is not until the paint is applied that the paper is finally flattened and the monochromatic variation finally revealed themselves, like impressions evoking drapes or mountainous reliefs. At first sight, non figurative, familiar and innacurate silhouettes trying to stand out from the paper.
His work has been exhibited in several solo and group exhibitions in France, Belgium and Japan.
- Exposition collective ArBAEsAEsbaNM / NTE-BXL Académie royale des Beaux-Arts de Bruxelles, 2015
- Exposition collective "BURASHI NO OTO HANMA CHINMOKU" MilleFeuilles, Nantes, 2015
- Exposition personnelle, HIERARCHIE, Musée d'art et d'industrie, La Piscine, Roubaix, 2012
- 3xposition au 56° Salon de Montrouge, 2011
- Exposition au Yokohama France Vidéo Collection Red Brick Warehouse Akanenga, Yokohama, Japon, 2008
-Diplômé des Beaux-arts de Nantes, 2008
Deliveries guaranteedby specialised carriers
Secure payment by credit card, paypal or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 business days
The best prices Negotiated with our partnered galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."