Born in 1977 - France
Born in 1977, Raïa is a French artist. He lives and works in Marseille.
Inspired by Punk culture and Street art, Raïa makes collages and stencils on the walls of his city. He works particularly with contemporary human faces that he highlights in his humorous and rebellious compositions.
Raïa uses the faces of known or unknown personages in order to transmit his message.
- Stencilismes, exposition collective chez Akiza, Paris 18, mai/août 2016.
- Murs Ouverts XI, XII, XIII et XIV, exposition collective au Lavo//Matik, Paris 13, mai/juin 2016.
- « Maudite soit la guerre », exposition collective au Lavo//Matik, Paris 13, octobre/novembre 2015.
- Solo show au Molotov, Marseille, juin 2015.
- Participation aux projets collaboratifs "Street Art Without Borders" et "The Art Fabric", depuis 2013.
Deliveries guaranteedby specialised carriers
Secure payment by credit card, paypal or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 business days
The best prices Negotiated with our partnered galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."