Born in 1973 - United States
Joe Iurato is an American artist, born in 1973.
He covered districts of the Eastern coast of U.S.A with his frescoes for years, he is today known for his painting photos, cut on wood, which he intelligently displays in public areas.
He takes photos of each of his role-playing characters, so as to always keep a trace of his photos, using specific views to manipulate our perception of dimensions.
Meanwhile, Joe Iurato has become well known in the world of brands and marketing, with a list of clients, that includes USA Network, Adidas, Mike Tyson's Iron Mike Productions, New York Racing Association, Nike's House of Hoops, ESPN, NBA , NBC Sunday Night Football, Sprite, USA Network, Truth.Org and Nickelodeon
Select Exhibitions and Projects: 2010-2015.
• Solo Show: "Everything But the Whole Story", Station16 Gallery, Montreal, 2015
• Participant: "No Limit" Festival, Boras, Sweden 2015
•Solo Show: Outside Looking In, CUSP Gallery, NYC 2015
•We Got Your Back, Girl, POP! Gallery, NYC, 2015
• Cut it Out: Group exhibition at Urban Nation Gallery, Berlin, Germany 2015
• Mattatuck Museum of Art and History: Mural Installations, permanent collection, Waterbury Connecticut, 2014
• Red Show, Cheryl Hazan Gallery, NYC, 2014
• Miami Marine Stadium Project: Mural Installation and Exhibition, Miami, 2014
• Aqueduct Murals (Ongoing Project): Curator/Artist, 2013-Current
• Small World: R. Jampol Projects, NYC 2014
• Digard: Urban Contemporary Art Auction, Paris, France, 2014
• 2+2: Signal Gallery, London, England, 2013
• Terrains: Seven Arts Gallery, Connecticut, 2013
•The Future is Now, Exhibition: NYC, 2013
•Solo Exhibit: Galerie Swanstrom, NYC, 2013
•Lingo: Cheryl Hazan Contemporary, NYC 2013
• Bushwick Collective: Mural Installations, NYC, 2012-Current
• Deep in the Cut: Duo show with Chris Stain, Mighty Tanaka Gallery, Brooklyn, NY, 2012
• Underbelly Project: Public installation New York City and exhibition Miami Art Basel, 2010-2011
• Art of Basketball Exhibitions (NBA Licensed): Miami Art Basel; One Gallery, New Jersey; POP Gallery, New York City, 2010-2012
• Living Walls Conference: Public Installations, Albany, New York, 2011
• Welling Court Project: Public Installations, Queens, New York, 2011-2012
• Fountain Art Fair: Public Installations, Miami Art Basel and New York City, 2010-2012
• Strange Matter: Parlor Gallery, Asbury Park, NJ, 2012
• Primary Flight: Public Installation, Miami Art Basel, 2011
• The Takeover: Installation/Exhibition, Miami, 2011
• Fall and Rise: Solo Show, Art Whino Gallery, Washington, DC, 2010
• Salvation: Solo show, Vincent Michael Gallery, 2010
• RePrint: installation/exhibition, Hendershot Gallery, NY, 2010
•Mission Edition: Christina Ray Gallery, New York City, 2010
•Eames Inspiration: Barney’s New York and Cheryl Hazan Gallery, New York City, 2010
• Moderna Figura: installation/exhibition, One Gallery, Newark, New Jersey, 2010
•Willoughby Windows 2: Public Installation, Brooklyn, New York, 2010
•G40 Art Summit 1 and 2: Installations/exhibitions, Arlington, Virginia 2010-2011
• Stencil Only: Group Exhibitions, Space Junk Galleries, Bayonne and Paris, France, ATM Gallery, Berlin, Germany 2010
• Waste Not Want Not: Duo show with Boone Speed, Installation/exhibition, NAU, SoHo, New York City, 2010
• Electric Windows: Public Installation, Beacon New York, 2010
• Friends With Knives: Crewest Gallery, Los Angeles, 2010.
Deliveries guaranteedby specialised carriers
Secure payment by credit card, paypal or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 business days
The best prices Negotiated with our partnered galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."