Ella Prakash was born and grew up in Bahreïn. She practices art since her childhood despite the risk and difficulties that artists have to face.
Cubist influence is clearly visible in the artists' compositions, who finds her aesthetic inspiration in the works of Pablo Picasso and Georges Braque.
Working with several different supports and techniques, her paintings are mostly abstract and are all a representation of a world created with geometric shapes passing through a prism.
Her choice of colors fulfills a goal very different from that of cubism since Ella Prakash seeks for a certain visual provocation. By overlapping and juxtaposing the colored surfaces, the contrasts allow her to create several views of the same subject giving rhythm and dynamism to the piece.
Her pieces are exhibited specially in the United States and Europe.
- 2016 Visual art gallery, New Delhi
- 2015 Debut Contemporary, Londres
- 2013 Tads art gallery, New Delhi
- 2012 Renaissance Gallerie, Bangalore
- 2010 Sams Art Hub, Mumbai
- 2008 Ella Art Gallery, Bahreïn
- 2007 Hotel Crown Plaza, Bahreïn
- 2011 Jain Marunouchi Gallery, New York
- 2010 Agora Gallery, New York
- 2010 Southern Nevada Museum of Fine Art, Las Vegas
- 2010 Amsterdam Whitney Gallery International of fine art, New York
- 2010 Ico Gallery, New York
- 2009 Jain Marunouchi Gallery, New York
- 2015 Arts For India Londres
- 2015 ArtExpo, New York
- 2014 Nina Torres fine art, Miami
- 2014 Debut contemporary, Londres
- 2013 Debut Contemporary, Londres
- 2013 Brick lane gallery, Londres
- 2010 Marziart Internationale Galerie, Hambourg
- 2008 Delhi, India
- 2006 Formula 1 Exhibition au Musée National de Bahreïn, Bahreïn
- 2004 Mother & Child Welfare, Bahreïn
- 1999 Bahrain National art Museum, Bahreïn
- 1992 Bahrain National art Museum, Bahreïn
- 1988 Bahrain National day Exhibition, Bahreïn
- 1986 Bahrain Art Society, Bahreïn
Follow Ella Prakash ! Receive by email the new artworks of the artist.
Guaranteed deliveryby specialized carriers
Secure payment by credit card or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 days
The best prices Negotiated with our partner galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."