Born in 1982 - France
Matthieu Dagorn aka LapinThur lives and works in Paris. LapinThur creates graphic design, typography, tattoos.
He traveled all over France with the Desperados Tours and the 9eme concept and works as a freelancer for private clients (decoration projects) and with the textile industry (illustration and merchandising). Over time, he starts to focus on calligraphy and patterns containing shadows and lights.
As a sophisticated tailor, he uses sensual and elegant "ribbons" to build with delicacy his portraits of animals, masks and abstract works.
- FUXXX galerie Artem 2007 Quimper
- Luna Park 2009 Pont scroff
- 120/160 galerie Artem 2010
- défiler mode africaine Quai Branly 2012 9eme concept
- new york bird 1 Centrale 7 2012 Segré
- sugar daddy cool friend Lille 2013
- new york bird 2 Centrale 7 2013 Segré
- H2 Courant d'art 2013 Paris
- Little red Door 2013 Paris
- Les cadres gault Nocturne rive droite 2013 9eme concept
- projet Venus 2013 Lyon
- Metamorphose Flaq Paris 2014
- Carbone et spirito Marseille 2014 9eme concept
- New York Bird 3 Obliq Paris 2014
- Maow exposition, 2014 Bruxelle/Paris
- 25 TH Floor Project Paris 2014 9eme concept
- résidence avant destruction Bayonne 2014 9eme concept
- I said Hip expo Paris 2014
- Carbone et spirito 2014 Paris 9eme concept
- Bestiaires - 22 janvier au 14 février 2015 - Galerie Le Pari(s) Urbain - Paris
Follow LapinThur ! Receive by email the new artworks of the artist.
Young Talent Experts regard this artist as tomorrow's talent.
Guaranteed deliveryby specialized carriers
Secure payment by credit card or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 open days
The best prices Negotiated with our partner galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"I have always been passionate about art but I find myself lacking time to visit art galleries. Artsper allows me to develop my own collection easily."