Born in 1974 - Belgium
Laurent Impeduglia is a Belgian painter born in 1974, he currently lives and works in Liege.
He got a painting degree from the Royal Academy of Fine Arts of Liege. After his studies he started teaching in the same Academy and received an international artistic recognition.
A sad familiar event pushed Laurent Impeduglia, who was still very young, to meditate about his future: his needs, his desires? Finally he decided that it was the field of art which offered answers to his questions of adolescent.
In the works he did when he was young, we can see by the shape, the style and the treatment, the power of the anger that influenced his creations. For Laurent Impeduglia painting represented a vent, a refuge which soon became a need for him.
The artist gradually evolved, he changed his practice of drawing for a more common practice such as painting, but retained his search for renewal. Nevertheless the rough aspect of his works did not change, even if the treatment is softer, the shape remains the same.
2003 : - Faillite annoncée, Galerie First Bright, Bruxelles, Belgique
2005 : - In Gold We Trust, Espace Uhoda Le 26, Liège, Belgique
2007 : - Placard à balais, Les Brasseurs, Liège, Belgique
- Passage, Cycle Dissidence, Les Brasseurs, Liège, Belgique
2008 : - V.I.T.R.I.O.L, Galerie Slowboy, Dusselforf, Allemagne - Quitter Liège, Galerie Bongout, Berlin, Allemagne
2009 : - Schone neu welt, avec Kottie Paloma, Galerie Bongout, Berlin Allemagne
- What did God do for you today, Galerie Jean-Pierre Ritsch-Fisch Strasbourg France
2010 : - With STO Craptastic Booklyn, Artist alliance Brooklyn, New-York, Usa - Sunset Bora Bora, Mohs Exhibit, Copenhague, Danemark
2011 : - In the darkness of my interior room, Fumetto, Luzern Suisse
- New Iconoclastik perspective painting, Maes & Matthys Gallery, Anvers, Belgique
2012 : - Black Sunday, Narutoshi Sekine, Tokyo, Japon
- 2008-2012, Centre Wallon d'art Contemporain la Châtaigneraie, Belgique
2013 : - Robocon, Galerie Jean-Pierre Ritsch-Fisch, Strasbourg, France
- Espace bis, Maison de la Culture de Tournai, Belgique
- Octopus, Narutoshi Sekine, Tokyo, Japon
- Bubble Bobble, Arts Factory, Galerie Lavignes-Bastille, Paris, France - Sindbad, Galerie Bries Space, Anvers, Belgique
- Drawings, Galerie Dama Aflita, Porto, Portugal
2015 : - Glorious Bastards, Galerie V2 Charleroi, Belgique
- The Holy Mountain, Galerie Jean-François Kaiser, Strasbourg France
100 x 120 x 2
Guaranteed deliveryby specialized carriers
Secure payment by credit card or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 days
The best prices Negotiated with our partner galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."