Born in 1985 - France
Charles Xelot is a French photographer born in 1985, who travels the world in search of the perfect picture.
Charles Xelot has been travelling since several years in the frozen areas of northern Europe, places where he tries to freeze the essence of his images. The artist seeks for contemplation above all, which passes through aestheticism and pictorial research. He gets inspired by the Japanese masters and by their minimalism to try to make the best of the magic inhabiting those landscapes.
Charles Xelot's photographs generally do not have an specific subject : nature is one, and does not let any element detach from its homogenity. This pictorial harmony allows him to magnify this unique places, where man is only the partial master.
- 2009 “20 jours au Népal”, l’instant T, Nîmes France
- 2010 “Gallargues-le-Montueux”, Galerie Cimaise, Genève Suisse
- 2010 “Living dress”, More, St Petersbourg Russie
- 2010 “Balloonia”, Irina Anderson, St Petersbourg Russie
- 2011 “Forest”, Galerie Le Village, Genève Suisse
- 2012 Quatre photographies exposées au musée de la collection Borusan, Istanbul
- 2013 «Forêts russes» Galerie Cimaise, Genève
- 2013 Installation photographique à l’Orangerie de Vandoeuvres
- 2013 ’’Oil Terminal’’ Galerie Cimaise, Genève
- 2014 ‘’Etats de mer’’, 6 j’avais su, Marseille
- 2015 ‘’Tykkylumi’’, la cite Radieuse le Corbusier, Marseille
- 2015 ‘’The Holy Abodes of the Russian Soul’’, Winzavod art center, Moscou
- 2016 Sélection de photographie, salle de concert du Kremlin, Moscou
- Borusan art collection, Istanbul, 4 photographies de la série “Forêt”, 2011
- Rothschild Bank collection, 4 photographies de la sérié "Forêt", 2015
Deliveries guaranteedby specialised carriers
Secure payment by credit card, paypal or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 business days
The best prices Negotiated with our partnered galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."