Adelyne Yvetot, aka Adey is a French stencil artist, originally from Caen.
She studied at the Fine Arts School in Caen for a year and decided to be self-employed. She began working with associations.
An all rounder, she explored the universe of drawing, painting, collage, papier maché, before finally finding her footing in stencil work.
She met the urban artist, Pierre-Benoît Dumont famous through his pseudonym Artist-Ouvrier. The latter made her discover Working Class Artist (WCA), who created several artistic projects and now she is an active member of their association.
Adey is one of the founders of the "Association de Préfiguration et d'Expérimentation d'une Fabrique d'Initiative Municipale", whose aim is to promote cultural and artistic experimentation, in Caen by participating in creating multidisciplinary artistic residencies.
Influenced by street art, she uses stencil depending on her desires, inspired by areas and atmospheres.
She tries to fight against the static side of the image, this way her stencil work allows her to create an illusion like movement or action.
Adey uses many colors which lead her to inspire vitality and gentleness in her creations. Her constant goal is to solve the problem of a fixed image, she works a lot on the "scenography of the image", by increasing the number of her video projection projects, public performances, theater or even scenographies.
Adey exhibits everywhere in France.
• "Stencilismes", galerie AKIZA, Paris Montmartre
• "Street & Co", les Frigos, Paris 14e
• "Aux Arts Citoyens", établissement Breuil, Caen
• "Rouleaux magiques", le Lavo/Matik, Paris 13e, exposition WCA
• "Quai 36", Gare du Nord, Paris
• "les Plateaux Ephémères de la Renaissance", Théâtre la Renaissance, Mondeville (14),
performance Slam/Musique/Peinture avec le Milieu
• "Dali fait le mur", la Popartiserie, Strasbourg
• "La pleine lune des enfants PAS sages", Eglise Saint Nicolas, Caen
• "Le vent nous portera", Galerie AKIZA, Paris Montmartre
• "Summer Time", Galerie Ligne 13, Paris 17e, exposition WCA.
• "le Tirou", Café des arts, Pondichéry, Inde
• festival "les Bichoiseries", Mont de Cerisy (61)
• "DDLM –el Dia De Los Muertos", église St Nicolas, Caen
• «We Love People», galerie Ligne 13, Paris 17e, exposition WCA
• «Sans Conservateur», Espace Colod'art, Strasbourg
• «Adey & Karo Trass», la Garsouille, Caen
• «Mémoire Ouvrière», quartier Jean Eudes, Caen
• «Worse than Artiste Ouvrier», Hambourg, Allemagne, exposition WCA
• «Aérozone», Big Band Café, Hérouville St Clair
• «A l’Ouest du Street Art», Atelier d’Artiste Ouvrier, Caen
• Festival «les Mascarades», Dives sur Mer (14)
• «L’architecture du rêve», Atelier Pied Rouge, le Havre
Deliveries guaranteedby specialised carriers
Secure payment by credit card, paypal or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 business days
The best prices Negotiated with our partnered galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."