Born in 1987 - France
Born in 1987, Ërell is from Avignon. This is where he obtained his high school diploma in applied arts, before doing an HND in product design. Following this, he obtained an NVQ in cabinet making and joined École Supérieure d'Art et de Design in Saint Etienne. Throughout his course, he never gave up on graffiti, and in fact it became his favorite discipline, at the end of his studies.
His education has an influence on his artistic practice, where one can clearly pinpoint the influence of design. The typographic question and "graphic identity" carries on, until he achieves adhesive patterns in particles, whose aim is to multiply in order to trigger a very large number of "molecular" patterns and geometric compositions, which interact with urban architecture or urban furniture.
His particles are already all over urban spaces of Paris, Marseilles, Lyon, Bordeaux, Berlin, Prague, New York and San Francisco.
- Group show "Patterns", Akiza - la galerie, Paris, novembre 2016.
- Urban Art Fair, Carreau du Temple, Paris, avril 2016.
- Solo show « Viralité » Galerie Artistik Rezo, Paris, avril 2016.
- Exposition « Tu nais, Tunning, Tu meurs » Biennal internationale de Design. Musée d'Art et d’Industrie, Saint Etienne, 2015.
- Installation pour le Festival de musique d'aujourd'hui « Résonance » Musée Calvet, Avignon, juillet 2013.
- Installation collaborative avec Mark Jenkins dans le cadre du Festival « Interactive design Festival » organisé par « les Grandes Traversées », Galerie Eponyme, Bordeaux, juillet 2010.
Deliveries guaranteedby specialised carriers
Secure payment by credit card, paypal or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 business days
The best prices Negotiated with our partnered galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."