Born in 1971 - Spain
biography under completion
Tatiana Blanque is descended from a family largely related to the world of fashion, photography and design, in which she grew her first passion for painting and art. Her paternal grandmother was a photographer in the Barcelona of the early twentieth century and her maternal grandfather traveled to the United States in order to import the readytowear to Spain.
The search for the "raison d'etre" is reflected in each of the collections that she has been made. Her need for always finding a way out and her persistence in understanding how our environment can affect us so directly has been and remains in her "life motive".
She wants to find authenticity in our reality, she likes how and in what way people is reflected in the mirrors and how his own shadow defines its reason for being. How we doubled us and locked ourselves in chosen sets, sometimes by ourselves. She needs to pick up small pieces of reality and lock them in spaces to enjoy them and control them.
At this time, nature, which is directly part of her life, is offering her the chance to go into her thoughts. Its purity, its real nudity, its capacity of coexistence, its disorderly order, its silence, the feeling of solitude collected, its light, shadows... All played on timeless white spaces where only explains what one wants to read. Sets personal, authentic, translucent, silent.
After her trip to the University of fine arts, her artistic journey focuses on the international presence with exhibitions in Rome, New York, Amsterdam, Paris, Andorra, as well as in Barcelona, Pamplona, Girona, Lérida and Madrid.
Her taste for writing allowed Tatiana to spend 4 years as a newspaper’s art critic. Now she spends most of her time painting and exhibitingin art fairs.
COMPETITIONS AND SELECTIONS
• Selected by the Gremi de Galeries de Catalunya for Art Madrid (Catalog Edition) 2010. "Art of Autumn", Guild of Galerists of Catalonia "itinerant in Spain.
• Selected for a project of artistic immersion, in the Institute of Psychology, Collserola Foundation (2009) permanent work.
• Selected for the exhibition of "Young Catalan Artists in New York" by the Generalitat de Catalunya, 2003.
• Selected for the 47th "European Show of Young Creators of Montrouge". Itinerant: França-Espanya-Portugal, 2002. Finalist in the plastic arts competition Àngel Gelabert. "Casal Solleric" of Palma de Mallorca.
• Selected as a foreign artist in the Roman Spring of Contemporary Art in Rome, Gallery II Narciso, 2002, Italy.
INDIVIDUAL EXHIBITIONS AND PROJECTS
• 2018 April, Santiago Rusiñol Gallery, Sant Cugat del Vallés, Bcn.
• 2016 "Terra firme II", Ormolú Gallery, Pamplona, Spain.
• 2014 "Everything is in memory, subjective analysis of personal implications, nature", Gallery El Quatre de BCN (May).
• 2013 Gallery Artwindows, Barcelona "The magic of segmented perceptions".
• 2011 El Quatre Gallery, (Granollers) "The forest of memories".
• 2009 Artistic immersion at the Institute of Psychology of the Fundació Collserola, Project "Archive of temporary thoughts" Barcelona, Comú decades, Andorra
• 2001 "Leave the light and the color" young space of the Generalitat of Catalunya, Lola Anglada, Barcelona.
Deliveries guaranteedby specialised carriers
Secure payment by credit card, paypal or bank transfer
Free returnswithin 14 business days
The best prices Negotiated with our partnered galleries
"Artsper gathers the best of art galleries in the world. I can therefore select art pieces from the comfort of my home with total peace of mind."
"Artsper's advisors helped me pick an artwork and were exceptionally reactive when I followed up on my order.
"Artsper has the broadest and largest range of accessible contemporary artworks. My painting from Jonone bought on Artsper is a daily delight."